#Academy for #Diplomacy and #Protocol supported by #London#College in London, United Kingdom, has the immense pleasure of inviting you to participate in the event:
“Specialized Intensive Course for Diplomatic Communication, Protocol and etiquette”. This course of diplomatic protocol and etiquette offered by #best#experts of the fields from the region, provides a unique opportunity for university and college students, young professionals and young leaders to study the history, role, structure, competences and activities of protocol.
Through these simulations-practices, students gain a better and clearer understanding of the capabilities and constraints that shape the policies of protocol in determining matters of Mutual understandings and best diplomatic, business and security relations among partners. Apart from dealing with a prepared agenda, students grapple with a contemporary crisis to be revealed at the edition.
Each participant, students or young professional will be able to be a trustful adviser for protocol. Upon the registration, participants shall receive preparatory material, which include the Agenda, Handbook and other publications.
Main goal of the Specialized Course for Diplomatic Communication Protocol and Business Etiquette:
The main aim of the course is to gather young leaders from different countries to become familiar with the rules of protocol and etiquette, it’s role especially to young leaders, students, to become more familiar with the rules of the Diplomatic Protocol, that in the near future, when they become decision makers and elected /appointed in leadership positions they have the culture of communication based interstate, international, inter-religious and intercultural high standards of protocol behavior.
Besides the main goal, the course has these objectives:
• To enrich students / young professionals, future leaders with general knowledge of the Diplomatic Communication;
• To increase knowledge about the risks and challenges of the new diplomatic protocol, theories and practices in multilateral and multidimensional relations
• To qualify and certify participants for the planning, organizing and implementing national and international activities in the field of protocol.
This activity will take place in Vienna, Austria.
a. Students with different academic backgrounds and a general interest in interstate, international relation and cross cultural communication;
b. Young professionals interested to develop their intercultural and interdisciplinary learning process;
c. Civil servants, mass communication experts, young politicians and even parliamentary officials who want to further their knowledge of the protocol processes; and
All interested participants must send their CVs and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org until 09th Jun, 2019, at 23:59h.
The tuition fee differs from where are you from. Therefore, the tuition fees are as follow:
• Tuition fee Western Balkan Students is: 175 Euro
• Tuition fee for non Balkan Students is 185 Euro
• The fee will include: lectures, workshops, materials & certification and social events (Cultural Tour around the Vienna Center) This fee will also cover two lunches.